Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

What is the best way to remove oil seals on the front axle?

Customer Question
What is the best...

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

B2910HSD 51A78

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes, and have not tried yet - was watching video clips on you tube of people using flat head screwdrivers to remove them.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?

Yes, I saw where a two piece oil seal was used part 56223 and they separated them and set one over the gear and one on the gear. Is this the best way to do that?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
9/14/2017
Mechanic: Wayne, Journeyman replied 11 months ago
Wayne, Journeyman

Hi I'm Wayne

I will help you with this

What is the make and model of your machine ,Please