Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

I have a 25RXD Kubota and suddenly all instrumentation is…

Customer Question
I have a 25RXD...

I have a 25RXD Kubota and suddenly all instrumentation is gone no tach, oil, temp, info on dash display, tach stuck on 3000rpm tracator runs but stalls out allot ?????????????????????????????

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.

All instrumentation gone no tach, oil pres, temp, ???

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?

Kubota rx25d

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
9/14/2017
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 11 months ago
Dan, Technician

Hi my name is***** will be glad to help. Other than the instrumentation are you having any other operational issues? If not check the wiring and connector pins for corrosion and damage, broken wires, etc.. Also test for power and grounds with a volt/OHM meter to the instrument panel for a possible loss of power and ground. Check all fuses and relays. If the wiring and the voltage/grounds check out okay it points to a faulty cluster itself. Let me know

Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 10 months ago

Hi, Did you get this resolved?If so, Please take a moment to rate as that is how the site credits my time helping on the site or let me know if you need more help. 5 star and bonuses are always greatly appreciated.