Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

I have a market hitachi ex75ur the warnings on the right…

Customer Question
I have a gray...

I have a gray market hitachi ex75ur the warnings on the right front far let is on and the boom will not raise or come in toward me what is this light and what is my problem

Mechanic's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Hitachi is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

2000

Mechanic's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Today do not know what to do nor what the light means it is in japnease

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 5 days by:
9/19/2017
Mechanic: Jeremy, Diesel Technician replied 11 months ago
Jeremy
Jeremy, Diesel Technician

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

I don’t normally work on these, but I can try to assist you where I can. Did you still need assistance with this? Or do you prefer to work with a tech that knows the equipment better?

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy