Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

I HAVE A 8200 DEERE D NOT SHIFT MORE THAN 13. THAKNS. I

Customer Question
HELLO I HAVE A...

HELLO I HAVE A 8200 JOHN DEERE D NOT SHIFT MORE THAN 13

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.

OK THAKNS

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

I CHEKED PRESSURE AND SENSORES

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?

NO WHAT I DO NOT KNOW

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
9/14/2017
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 11 months ago
Dan, Technician

Hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help.. Please provide some more detail on your checks, the results, and what you have done so far.