Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

Do you have any knowledge of new holland boomer tractors.

Customer Question
Do you have any...

Do you have any knowledge of new holland boomer tractors. Mainly DPF

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.

Am I connected?

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Do you want the symptons

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?

Are you a bot?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
9/13/2017
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 11 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Hi,let's see if we can work together to get to the root of your problem! will try my best to help!

What do you want to know? Seems like something that should have never been installed on a tractor!

Hi Curtis, I have a New Holland Boomer 33 Compact Tractor it is a 2016 that I purchased new from the dealer 6 months ago and now has 200 hrs on it. The tractor went into the power reduction mode to burn out the DPF. My display is showing the DPF is regening, but it never gets done. I ran it at the full 1800 rpm that it dropped to for 3 hours, then tried it for 2 hours at 1300 rpm and still continues to show the DPF light. My display is showing the DPF temp symbol that is not on solid but blinking at 5 sec intervals. Any thoughts, or is this just one of those things I have to pull down the code?

Doesn't the operators manual say start tractor and set at 1000 rpm and let the computer take over and run the regen?

I see question is still open, did you see my response?