Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

I have a 9870 the horizontal unload auger seems to be out of…

Customer Question
I have a 9870...

I have a 9870 the horizontal unload auger seems to be out of adjustment when folded in the auger can't get all the way into the cradle it hangs so low that when I take the cradle off it rubs on the base where the cradle mounts

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Don't know off the top of my head but it is a 10 mo0del

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

No I can go out and get the serial number but that will take a whilt

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
i am not around the combine now will be back at farm tomorrow and will send it
Answered in 6 days by:
9/19/2017
Mechanic: Jeremy, Diesel Technician replied 11 months ago
Jeremy
Jeremy, Diesel Technician

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

I don’t normally work on these, but I can try to assist you where I can. Did you still need assistance with this? Or do you prefer to work with a tech that knows the equipment better?

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy

Jeremy