Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

My deutz agroplus 70 has lost its drive through the gearbox.

Customer Question
My deutz agroplus 70...

My deutz agroplus 70 has lost its drive through the gearbox. it does not look like the clutch is faulty. it has happended after a mulcher was dropped and stalled the pto breaking the 4 drive belts. it could have done something when this happened. i was not driving the machine at the time, so have to go on the operator who is very inexperienced

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

I will have to get back to you on this, as the details are not at hand

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?

The model is Deutz Agritron 70 Year 2001 Engine no 04231992

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Answered in 6 days by:
9/19/2017
Mechanic: Jeremy, Diesel Technician replied 11 months ago
Jeremy
Jeremy, Diesel Technician

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

I don’t normally work on these, but I can try to assist you where I can. Did you still need assistance with this? Or do you prefer to work with a tech that knows the equipment better?

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy

Hi Jeremy, thanks for your reply but I think I need someone with experience in this machine as it could be an electrical solenoid problem?

You've got it. I will send out notices to everyone and opt out to put this on the top of the board for you.