Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

My neighbor and I share a Kubota tractor, Model 28010-1. I…

Customer Question
Hi, my neighbor and...

Hi, my neighbor and I share a Kubota tractor, Model 28010-1. I am having some start up issues. New battery was installed a few days ago. I had a 1/4 tank of gas remaining. It suddenly stopped allowing me to start. It cranks, but never starts running. I also cleaned out the carb filter too.

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.

Thanks.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?

That's it. See my points I added about what I have done to insure it wasn't a dirty carb filter, no gas or no battery. Thanks. Okay.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Model LA210-1. It is a Kubota BX23 Tractor
9/11/2017
Mechanic: Wayne, Journeyman replied 9 months ago
Wayne, Journeyman

Hi I'm Wayne

Do you still need help with this ??