Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

457 round baler making loud banging on steel sound when

Customer Question
457 round baler...

457 round baler making loud banging on steel sound when rotates aswhen baling hay very annoying

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.

My 457 john deere round baler making very loud banging on steel sound while turning

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

New chain new belts

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?

It does this when I am gathering hay in the baler loud loud like banging hammer on steel

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
9/11/2017
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 11 months ago
Dan, Technician

Hi my name is***** you still need help with this?