Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

I have a deere 7220 having trouble with it dying. I have…

Customer Question
I have a john...

I have a john deere 7220 having trouble with it dying. I have replaced rubber lines, fuel pump on the side of frame and the lift pump in the tank. cleaned the fuel tank and replaced fuel filters. I have to bleed it to start, now that doesnt work. any ideas?

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

It is ten years old jd 7220.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

Fuel going into the injection pump but not much coming out on top of motor when i un screw the lines.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
9/10/2017
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 8 months ago
Dan, Technician

Hi my name is***** you still need help with this? If so, let me know and I will be glad to try to help

Curtis B.
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician