Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

Code 12184 comes up on our puma 180 we need to know how to…

Customer Question
Code 12184 comes up...

Code 12184 comes up on our puma 180 we need to know how to clear it off.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Puma CVT 180 Do we need serial number

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes-We turned the tractor off- then turned the key on- put it in neutral, ushed in the neutral end button, with brakes on and put back into park to clear it. Did not work.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
9/10/2017
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 11 months ago
Dan, Technician

Hi my name is***** you still need help with this? If so, let me know and I will be glad to try to help