How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Curtis B. Your Own Question
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Satisfied Customers: 3641
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.
Type Your Agriculture and Farm Equipment Question Here...
Curtis B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

We have a Ram log splitter, serial number 3742209 and the

Customer Question

We have a Ram log splitter, serial number (###) ###-####and the rod in the hydraulicx cylinder has gotten bent.
JA: The Expert will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Expert can help you best.
Customer: Can we get a replacement rod or a new cylinder? also need to know the cost.
JA: Is there anything else the Expert should be aware of?
Customer: the log splitter is a Ram splitter, model HB20-1, serial(###) ###-####
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 month ago.

Hi I'm Wayne

I see you been waiting awhile

o you still need help with this ??

Expert:  Wayne replied 1 month ago.


did you find your part ??