Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

We have a Ram log splitter, serial number 3742209 and the…

Customer Question
We have a Ram...

We have a Ram log splitter, serial number (###) ###-####and the rod in the hydraulicx cylinder has gotten bent.

Mechanic's Assistant: The Expert will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Expert can help you best.

Can we get a replacement rod or a new cylinder? also need to know the cost.

Mechanic's Assistant: Is there anything else the Expert should be aware of?

The log splitter is a Ram splitter, model HB20-1, serial(###) ###-####

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
9/9/2017
Mechanic: Wayne, Journeyman replied 11 months ago
Wayne, Journeyman

Hi I'm Wayne

I see you been waiting awhile

o you still need help with this ??

Morning

did you find your part ??