Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

Where is the fuel cut off valve, and which way does it

Customer Question
Where is the fuel...

Where is the fuel cut off valve, and which way does it point?

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

T2380, Sorry about that.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes, I have only done a visual so far and I was hopping I would not have to siphon the tank.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?

Don't think so.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
9/8/2017
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 9 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Hi,let's see if we can work together to get to the root of your problem! will try my best to help!

The inline fuel valve is open when it aligns with the hose, When crossways, it is OFF>

It is in the line coming out of the tank, before the fuel filter.