Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.
30244710

How do i bleed my fuel line on a 1025r that ran out of fuel,

Customer Question

how do i bleed my fuel line on a 1025r that ran out of fuel
JA: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?
Customer: 1025r do not have vin i am at work.just bought 3 months ago 17 hours on motor
JA: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: yes. have tried nothing. filled fuel tank completely full still wont start
JA: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No but thanks for your help
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 month ago.

Hi,let's see if we can work together to get to the root of your problem! will try my best to help!

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 month ago.

Open the bleed screw at the injection pump inlet. and turn on the key, and let the electric fuel pump pump fuel until all air is exhausted and only fuel is coming out the bleeder. Then loosen the high pressure injection lines at the nozzles at head, and crank engine until you have fuel squirting, then tighten the high pressure lines and start the tractor.

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 month ago.

I see question is still open, did you see my response???