Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

I HAVE A KIOTI LK3054 THAT WON'T TURN OVER. I HAVE NEW

Customer Question
I HAVE A KIOTI...

I HAVE A KIOTI LK3054 THAT WON'T TURN OVER. I HAVE NEW BATTERY AND NEW STARTER SAFETY SWITH.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

MODEL TD1400B-1 AND SERIAL###-##-####

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

YES. JUST ADDED PARTS STATED.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?

YES I WAS HAVING A LITTLE TROUBLE WITH THE IGNITION .

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
9/6/2017
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 11 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Hi,let's see if we can work together to get to the root of your problem! will try my best to help!

Do you get glow plugs to work? Is there any click when you turn switch to start? If you follow the positive battery cable to the starter solenoid, and jump from the battery terminal, to the switch terminal, does engine spin?

Seat switch and pto switch making for start?