Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

I hav a l300dt. I have an l3000dt ane power steering doesn't…

Customer Question
Hi...I hav a l300dt ...

Hi...I hav a l300dt

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

I have an l3000dt ane power steering doesn't work

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
9/6/2017
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 8 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Hi,let's see if we can work together to get to the root of your problem! will try my best to help!

What is happening? Is the steering gear hard to turn or does it keep turning, but wheels don't turn? Oil for power steering comes from flow control valve. If flow control is stuck, P/S gets no oil. If you raise front end, can you turn wheels with manual steering?

Curtis B.
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician