Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

I have a kioti ck30 hst that ran perfect, I parked it and…

Customer Question
I have a kioti...

I have a kioti ck30 hst that ran perfect, I parked it and now it won't start. It turns over, but won't start. It has fuel, no fuses blown, checked the fuel filter, no water in the fuel and it was full. I filled it back up and reassembled it. It still won't start. I'm at a loss

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Ill have to go get it

Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
8/27/2017
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 5 years ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Hi,let's see if we can work together to get to the root of your problem! will try my best to help!

No smoke from exhaust when cranking? Look for the fuel shutoff solenoid. It is not opening the fuel passage to the injectors. It may have wire off, or it may b=have failed. Located usually to the left of the injector pump area, it has to open the fuel as soon as the key is turned on.

See link below,

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-OEM-KIOTI-engine-stop-solenoid-E6820-60011-used-on-Mechron-CK-DK-RX-tractor-/262606616360

I will take a look at that tomorrow. There is a little black smoke if I let it turn over long enough, but it doesn't even come close to starting. Ran perfect the day before.

OK< Fuel solenoid is likely canidate!