Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

Will a 42" deck of an L series tractor fit and lt165

Customer Question
Will a 42" deck...

Will a 42" deck of an L series tractor fit and lt165 tractor?

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.

Will a 42" deck from an L series tractor fit on an LT 165 tractor

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes, I'll be doing it myself. Haven't tried anything, dont have the deck yet. I found one for 50 bucks on craigslist

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
8/20/2017
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 9 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Hi,let's see if we can work together to get to the root of your problem! will try my best to help!

LT165? I don't find it listed, I see LT166 and LT 155? Both use different deck than the L100 series. Does your deck have a cogged drive belt? L100 does not.

Curtis B.
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician