Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

Im looking for a hydo pump for a bx23 model d905-e-bx the…

Im looking for a...

Im looking for a hydo pump for a bx23 model d905-e-bx the teck said thats what i need he was unable to do the repair the attachments operate fine but moves forward very sparadic and some times will not move foreward or back

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Serial 62034 model d905-e-bx

8/19/2017
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Hi,let's see if we can work together to get to the root of your problem! will try my best to help!

Here is pump, one pump does all. You sure the pump suction tube is not sucking air?

6C040-36308 pump Looks like it will have to come from dealer.

Itseems all my impliments work fine the mechanic at the Kubota dealer said there is a separate pump for the drive system

The pump link I sent is the hydrostat pump, for the drive, and I think it is the only pump on the tractor, unless there is pump on the right front of the engine for loader hydraulics.

Please don't call back ,you didn't answer my question about the drive is the hydro realy the problem
When iuse my tiller and come to the end of the row the tractor will get stuck and be very difficult to move up out of the row

The only way to know is to run pressure checks on the hydrostat and pump. The inner pump elements in the hydrostat run at close to 5000 psi. You aid you had tech out, was any pressures taken?

I'm not sure the Kubota rep came in an told the mechanic to raise the pressure in the pump
Thanks for the information the tractor has been to the dealer two times with out being fixed

Sounds like the hydraulic pump is ok, but the hydrostat may have low pressure,

Is the hydrastat inside the pump

No, hydrostat is the f/r transmission section.

Thanks so much for your help,will try and sort all of this out

OK< Thanks, ***** ***** to close the question and get me credit!

We were never able to have phone call ,but 26.00 was deducted from my pay pal acc.Can you rectify that
Where is the place to rate?

On customer side, a 5 star rating system!

Ok i found the place to rate at the top ��l

I will send not to moderator on phone call.

Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Thanks so much !Have a great day !