Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

I have a 2008 kioti tractor that was starting but would die…

Customer Question
I have a 2008...

I have a 2008 kioti tractor that was starting but would die right afterwards. I took the fuel filter off and it had some stuff in it so I cleaned and replaced. Now it seems there is no fuel. And it will not even start

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.

Ok

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?

No fuel coming out the blead bolt at the injection pump

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
8/17/2017
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 11 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Hi,let's see if we can work together to get to the root of your problem! will try my best to help!

Start at the fuel tank outlet line, and loosen it, to see if there is fuel coming from the tank, then move up past the filter, and check again. You may have debris in tank or the outlet line, where it attaches to the filter. Has to be problem before the injection pump!

We have fuel from the tank to the fuel pump
But doesn't seem to have much from the pump to the filter then none to the injection pump. I'm assuming then it would be the fuel pump
Well it does come out a little but none to the injection pump
No fuel to the filter

So tank line is plugged, can you blow back through the line , into the tank?