Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.
30244710

I have a Deere 170 lawn track I have a 1, I have a Deere 170

Customer Question

I have a John Deere 170 lawn track I have a 1
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.
Customer: I have a John Deere 170 lawn tractor mower. I need to know the wiring color code going to the ignition switch and the order where each go
JA: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Fixing this myself
JA: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Wires are individually loose and need to know where they should hook up to the ignition switch
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 2 months ago.

Hi,let's see if we can work together to get to the root of your problem! will try my best to help!