Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

I have a Deere 170 lawn track I have a 1, I have a Deere 170…

Customer Question
I have a John...

I have a John Deere 170 lawn track I have a 1

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.

I have a John Deere 170 lawn tractor mower. I need to know the wiring color code going to the ignition switch and the order where each go

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Fixing this myself

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?

Wires are individually loose and need to know where they should hook up to the ignition switch

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
8/17/2017
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 11 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Hi,let's see if we can work together to get to the root of your problem! will try my best to help!