Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.
30244710

I was wondering if i were to purchase a mx8 pull type, if my

Customer Question

i was wondering if i were to purchase a mx8 pull type, if my 2016 john deere 5055e w/ cab
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.
Customer: i was wondering if i were to purchase a mx8 pull type, if my 2016 john deere 5055e w/ cab
JA: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: i know the requirements for the mx8 pull type say you need at least 40 pto hp and I believe my 5055e has 41. If it is capable of handing the mx8, will i run into any major issues or limitations?
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 2 months ago.

Hi,let's see if we can work together to get to the root of your problem! will try my best to help!

See the link below, the 5055E has 45 pto horsepower. It should Handel the MX without any problem, horsepower wise!

I see question is still open, did you see my response and link? Please rate to close the question.