Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

Have 53 ford jubilee and need oil fill location on the

Customer Question
Have 53 ford jubilee...

Have 53 ford jubilee and need oil fill location on the tractor

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.

Thanks

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Need to change oil but can not find the place to puy new oil in

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
8/3/2017
Mechanic: Wayne, Journeyman replied 11 months ago
Wayne, Journeyman

HI I'm Wayne

I will help you with this

Go to this link click here

I hope this helps you

Hi. If this helped you

Please rate my answer 3 or more stars.

That is the only way I get credit for the question

or the money you paid stays at JA and I get nothing for my time.

If you need more info use the REPLY button

Not the Poor/Bad service.

HI

Here is another click here

Hi. If this helped you

Please rate my answer 3 or more stars.

Not the Poor/Bad service.