Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

On a Deere 4730 sprayer I can't get the auto steer to work…

Customer Question
On a John Deere 4730...
On a John Deere 4730 sprayer I can't get the auto steer to work it says it has and invalid gps signal
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Answered in 4 days by:
8/8/2017
Mechanic: Jeremy, Diesel Technician replied 1 year ago
Jeremy
Jeremy, Diesel Technician

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.
I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.
We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!
I don’t normally work on these, but I can try to assist you where I can. Did you still need assistance with this? Or do you prefer to work with a tech that knows the equipment better?
_______________________________________________________________________________
You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.
Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.
Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!
Jeremy

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thanks