Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

I have a Kubota B20 TLB. The swing on the backhoe started…

Customer Question
I have a Kubota...

I have a Kubota B20 TLB. The swing on the backhoe started acting up, that is moving right without inputs. It would clear by shutting off and restarting, but now will not respond to either right or left swing inputs.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

It is out on the job. so all I have is Kubota B20 with 650 backhoe.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Answered in 1 hour by:
8/2/2017
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 11 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Hi,let's see if we can work together to get to the root of your problem! will try my best to help!

How are the swing cylinders connected o the control valve? Hard piped, or with quick couplers? If quick couplers , unplug the two swing hoses and reattach to the valve. Do not go by how they look, remove and reattach.