Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

My aux hyd dont work today i have been mowing with a batwing…

Customer Question
My aux hyd dont...

My aux hyd dont work today i have been mowing with a batwing and left one side up over night and today it doesnt want to go down it a jd 4430

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Shoot idk it a john deere 4430 old row crop tractor

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
my 3 pt hyd work my power steering works the aux hydraulics are the only ones that dont
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
8/3/2017
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 11 months ago
Dan, Technician

Hi my name is***** will be glad to help. What is the make an model of the mower attachment?

Hi, Did you get this resolved? If you have single acting cylinders on your batwing they are gravity lowered and pressure raised so if they wont go down the hingepoint is holding them up or the pressure in the cylinder is not releasing so check the valve. Let me know Please take a moment to rate as that is how the site credits my time helping on the site or let me know if you need more help. 5 star and bonuses are always greatly appreciated.