Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.
30244710

I pushed the wrong button - [ Did it again], - A neighbor

Customer Question

Hi folks -
JA: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?
Customer: I pushed the wrong button -
JA: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: [ Did it again] , - A neighbor has a Case 830 series - 841 Model #, serial(###) ###-#### Draft-O-Matic, Comfort King, - we have been trying to find the filler hole for the transmission, - and also the over-flow plug, in order to check the level of the transmission.
JA: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Thanks, ***** ***** first problem, would be a big help, if they can help solve it.
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 2 months ago.

Hi,let's see if we can work together to get to the root of your problem! will try my best to help!

Transmission fill and dipstick are on the side plate of the transmission, see link below. Thanks