Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and Farm Equipment Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic.

Agriculture and Farm Equipment

How do I bleed the hydraulic lines on a massey Ferguson 240.

Customer Question
How do I bleed...

How do I bleed the hydraulic lines on a massey Ferguson 240

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Ok going to get it

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Mf 240 serial number 529701

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?

Not right at this moment, but thank you

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
We paid but still no answer.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
8/1/2017
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 6 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Hi,let's see if we can work together to get to the root of your problem! will try my best to help!

What is wrong that you think lines need to be bleed? Hydraulic hoses should bleed themselves by cycling the function.

3. Hitch will not go up and down

When did it last work? Is there a knob in the front of the three point? Is it tightened down all the way? If it is , it will stop three point from working.

I see question is still open, did you see my response?

Curtis B.
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician