Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

How do I split the transmission, looks like unreachable

Customer Question
How do I split...

How do I split the transmission, looks like unreachable bolts from the engine side

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

NT204C cant fin the serial number, still looking

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

There are broken gears in the tranny, trying to break it apart like my Fords/JohnDeer and Case. There seems to be bolts holding it deep in the case from the engine side. This tractor belongs to a friend and I dont know much about it SN***********

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

That should do it

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
8/1/2017
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 1 year ago
Dan, Technician

Hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help. What make is this you are working on? This is Med Hvy truck category. It sounds like this should be in Ag and farm equipment?

This is a Jinma Chinese tractor.

There is very limited support and information on these in the US but I will see what I have to help you on this.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Must be a special tool, never seen bolts on both sides of the case

Can you upload some pictures?

I just pulled the manual on this. Has all the adjustments for the clutch etc as well.

Let me know if you are interested and Ill send over the links

Let me know if these look like what you have there.

Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 12 months ago

Hi, Did you get this resolved?If so, Please take a moment to rate as that is how the site credits my time helping on the site or let me know if you need more help. 5 star and bonuses are always greatly appreciated.