Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment, trucks and farm equipment - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

How do I split the transmission, looks like unreachable

Customer Question

How do I split the transmission, looks like unreachable bolts from the engine side
JA: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?
Customer: NT204C cant fin the serial number, still looking
JA: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: there are broken gears in the tranny, trying to break it apart like my Fords/JohnDeer and Case. There seems to be bolts holding it deep in the case from the engine side. This tractor belongs to a friend and I dont know much about it SN***********JA: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: that should do it
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 2 months ago.

Hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help. What make is this you are working on? This is Med Hvy truck category. It sounds like this should be in Ag and farm equipment?

Expert:  Dan replied 2 months ago.

This is a Jinma Chinese tractor.

Expert:  Dan replied 2 months ago.

There is very limited support and information on these in the US but I will see what I have to help you on this.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Must be a special tool, never seen bolts on both sides of the case
Expert:  Dan replied 2 months ago.

Can you upload some pictures?

Expert:  Dan replied 2 months ago.

I just pulled the manual on this. Has all the adjustments for the clutch etc as well.

Expert:  Dan replied 2 months ago.

Let me know if you are interested and Ill send over the links

Expert:  Dan replied 2 months ago.

Click below

Expert:  Dan replied 2 months ago.

Let me know if these look like what you have there.

Expert:  Dan replied 2 months ago.

Hi, Did you get this resolved?If so, Please take a moment to rate as that is how the site credits my time helping on the site or let me know if you need more help. 5 star and bonuses are always greatly appreciated.