Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and Farm Equipment Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic.

Agriculture and Farm Equipment

How to time a heston 4600 baler. Model number4600 serial…

Customer Question
How to time a...

How to time a heston 4600 baler

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Model number4600 serial number B4603295

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes chain came off but can not get it in time

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

No need to know how to get it in time

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
8/1/2017
Mechanic: dd85, Foreman replied 6 months ago
dd85
dd85, Foreman

I have attached the Needle timing.

it is on the 2nd page.

Please remember to Rate my answer

Did this download for you?

Is this what you needed?

dd85
dd85
dd85, Foreman