Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

My battery light stays on in my -7510DT tractor. I replaced…

Customer Question
My battery light stays...

My battery light stays on in my B-7510DT tractor. I replaced the battery .

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.

My battery light stays on in my B-7510DT tractor. I changed the battery after the tractor would go dead and wouldn't start. It would only go click-click-click-clicn

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
7/31/2017
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 1 year ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Hi,let's see if we can work together to get to the root of your problem! will try my best to help!

You are getting no output from the alternator/voltage regulator. Do you have a voltmeter to check the alternator? If not, better to remove it and have it and the regulator checked.