Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.
30244710

Need a new 12 v battery for my Kabota tractor, no on the

Customer Question

need a new 12 v battery for my Kabota tractor
JA: Have you tested the battery with a voltmeter? And can you see if it's leaking or not?
Customer: no on the volt meter question
JA: Are you fixing your Volt yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It is a old, 11 years old, battery Everstart. It won't hold a recharge.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have the dimensions of the bad battery. It is hard to get to for replacement or recharge. I wish the positive post were toward the front of the tractor for easier charging.
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 2 months ago.

Hi,let's see if we can work together to get to the root of your problem! will try my best to help!

Batteries are sold by group sizes. On the battery will be something like 22F. If your cables are long enough, you could get the same battery with post on opposite ends, and number would be like 22G. Let me look up your battery. I need the tractor model number!