Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

Oil pressure light is on. Kubota B3350 (2017), Motor just…

Customer Question
Oil pressure light is...

Oil pressure light is on. Kubota B3350 (2017), Motor just shut off. Oil is fresh and within limits. Will not turn over.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

61725

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Looked for loose connections. Check the oil. Disconnected the battery to try and reset switch.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?

Have also phoned our dealer, they are not open on Sunday.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
7/30/2017
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 11 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Hi,let's see if we can work together to get to the root of your problem! will try my best to help!

Can you turn engine by hand, using fan blade or pulley on crankshaft? Does the starter click when you turn key? Do you have a voltmeter to check the battery voltage? Has to be above 12.5 vols, to engage the starter.