Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.
30244710

I bent the crankshaft on a JS26, do you still sell this

Customer Question

My name is***** bent the crankshaft on a JS26, do you still sell this model, I can't find it on your web sites
JA: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?
Customer: Model JS26-7800574 Serial #(###) ###-####JA: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes, I want to buy a new one and use the old one for parts
JA: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: just if I can buy the same model if you make it anymore
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 2 months ago.

Hi,let's see if we can work together to get to the root of your problem! will try my best to help!

JS model is n more. It has been replaced with newer models, you can get a replacement engine for it, see link below.