Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

What is the valve sink age (recession) on the Daedong 4A200…

Customer Question
What is the valve...

What is the valve sink age (recession) on the Daedong 4A200 Engine

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Mahindra 4110 tractor year 2005

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.

What is the valve recession for the Mahindra 4110 tractor with the Daedong 4A200 engine

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Our company is rebuilding the cylinder head

Submitted: 12 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Answered in 6 days by:
8/3/2017
Mechanic: Jeremy, Diesel Technician replied 11 months ago
Jeremy
Jeremy, Diesel Technician

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

I don’t normally work on these, but I can try to assist you where I can. Did you still need assistance with this? Or do you prefer to work with a tech that knows the equipment better?

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy