Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.
30244710

I just brought a Deere riding lawn mower 100 series 105 auto

Customer Question

I just brought a John Deere riding lawn mower 100 series 105 auto yesterday. If will start but will not more forward or backward
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.
Customer: ok
JA: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Nothing it will not move after starting
JA: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thanks
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 3 months ago.

Hi,let's see if we can work together to get to the root of your problem! will try my best to help!

Did the drive it off, or roll it off the trailer? Behind the seat, on the frame is the freewheel lever, it needs to be in, it may be locked in freewheel position.