Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.
30244710

I have a MF 250 it does not have a ser # on the tractor, the

Customer Question

I have a MF 250 it does not have a ser # on the tractor, the ser # on the rt side of the engine is CE22467U581868F
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.
Customer: jesse martin(###) ###-####***@******.***
JA: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: need to identify year & HP
JA: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: problem with the gears, it also has a darcast(###) ###-####1 extension
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 3 months ago.

Hi,let's see if we can work together to get to the root of your problem! will try my best to help!

40 pto horse power. 1983 to 1986 yer models, all will have same parts. Agco has bought Massey, and Agco Parts has on line parts manuals fro the Massey line.

Engine shows to have been manufactured in 1979!