Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.
30244710

I just purchased a used JD 350 sickle mower. Does the

Customer Question

I just purchased a used JD 350 sickle mower. Does the vertical bar have to be attached to the draw bar to raise the outer shoe?
JA: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?
Customer: Unknown serial number. 350 is all Iknow
JA: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have not hooked to the drawbar, but there is a chain that attaches from the vertical bar to a lower crossbar that doesn't seem to affect the sickle bar whether it is tight or loose
JA: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have tried to move the wholesickle bar mechanism from one large hole to the other to alighn the PTO shaft straighter and cant break it loose
Submitted: 13 days ago.
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dan replied 13 days ago.

Hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help. Can you upload some pictures by chance so we are sure to be on the same page?