Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.
30244710

I have a MF135 with a front end loader (Allied) and a rear

Customer Question

hi Dan I have a MF135 with a front end loader (Allied) and a rear grader. I replaced an O ring to stop oil leaking out of the control valve on the top of the transmission housing (switches from rear hydraulics to the loader) everything worked before now nothing is working. It looks like the pipe delivering the oil into he control valve has disappeared into the reservoir what is the procedure to retrieve and repair this delivery system?
Submitted: 14 days ago.
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 14 days ago.

Hi,let's see if we can work together to get to the root of your problem! will try my best to help!

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 14 days ago.

You can try going through the side of the rearend/transmission covers but the for sure way is to remove the three point cover and retrieve the pipe and set it in the pump and then the three point. See link below.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
To do this by removing the 13 bolts? Will there be any surprises waiting for me as the cover is being removed? Picture is looking down
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 14 days ago.

Yes, no surprises, you did see the links I sent?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I will check my computer when I get home for a better view I will start the operation tomorrow and let u know how it goes
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 8 days ago.

I see question is still open, did you see my response? Please rate to close the question and get me credit!