Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.
30244710

My 2008 3320 compact it has a cab and when mowing the temp

Customer Question

my 2008 3320 compact it has a cab and when mowing the temp gague stays at half way just as soon as I turn the air cond on the temp goes right up to hot any ideas also put a big elect fan in front of the radiator and the radatior is new
JA: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?
Customer: its a 2008 model 3320 and I don't have the sn in front of me
JA: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 4 months ago.

Hi,let's see if we can work together to get to the root of your problem! will try my best to help!

Have you used a test thermometer on the unit to see how hot it is? Harbor freight has a lazier thermometer gun, point and shoot, to get readings? Did adding the elective fan help at all?