Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment, trucks and farm equipment - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

I have a 2004 1930ES it is not getting power to the

Customer Question

I have a 2004 1930ES it is not getting power to the controller box and will not respond to the up or down on ground controls. I have new batteries and a new cable running to the controller. there is a green blinking light on the power module? and a red blinking light in the ground control box it beeps when u push down but will not work when u try to go up.
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 5 months ago.

Hi Ron, My name is***** is the serial number and what are you getting for error codes?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Serial number(###) ###-#### I do not have the error code reader I can purchase one if that is what I need to do?
Expert:  Dan replied 5 months ago.

There should be a message display where you can get fault codes and if not, flash codes. Click here for the manual.

Troubleshooting 1

Expert:  Dan replied 5 months ago.

Also

Troubleshooting 2

these will tell you how to access your codes and also provide testing information and diagrams. Let me know