Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment, trucks and farm equipment - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

Inter national w4 rebuilt engine and other parts, have to

Customer Question

inter national w4 rebuilt engine and other parts
JA: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?
Customer: have to check
JA: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: well my brother is doing it it´s model 44 0r 46 starting to look for him
JA: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I am in no hurry look at my email tomorrow have a nice day
Expert:  Dan replied 2 months ago.

Hi My name is ***** ***** will be glad to try to help. What is it you need to know? this would be a DT 466 it sounds like you are referring too. You will need the engine serial number from the engine tag to be sure you get the correct rebuild kit. The year of the truck would be helpful as well. There are many options for engine rebuild kits depending on price, quality, and warranty so that will be based on his preference on what to go with. If he is looking for a shop manual or specs I can help with that as well.

Let me know

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/FARMALL-H-THAT-HAS-LOW-HOURS-/262960742209
Expert:  Dan replied 2 months ago.

Thanks for that.... It will not be the DT 466 in this case then. There are farmall H engine kits available but you need to be sure to get the engine information from the tag. Here is a kit available for one style engine and a source for parts.

Parts

Expert:  Dan replied 2 months ago.

Hi, Did you get this resolved?