Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.
30244710

E a, deere LA105, I have just installed a new battery and

Customer Question

e a
JA: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?
Customer: john deere LA105
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.
Customer: I have just installed a new battery and the machine runs, but it won't move when put into gear. It will slightly bump forward or reverse continually while in either, but will not catch and go.
JA: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: This is my first experience with this particular machine. and I'm no versed in their care & use to begin with.
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 2 months ago.

Hi,let's see if we can work together to get to the root of your problem! will try my best to help!

There is belt from engine to the top of the transmission for drive, is it in place and turning the top pulley on the transmission when engine is running, viewed from under the fender? Did you have either of the rear wheels off for flat repair?