Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.
30244710

I have a 1970s renault tractor whbich works fine but I have

Customer Question

I have a 1970s renault tractor whbich works fine but I have no info re servicing, looks like this is not a tractor site?
JA: What is the model/year of your Renault?
Customer: 781-4 not sure of year could be 1978 to 1982
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: So far fix every thing myself, would like to change out transmission oil, not sure where to fill or where to see oil level
JA: When was your last oil change?
Customer: Too long, I have had the machine about 5 years, that is my concern, engine oil only is changed regularly
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Dont think so, really would like a user manual or better a service manual, have not been successful thus far.
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Jeremy replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

I don’t normally work on these, but I can try to assist you where I can. Did you still need assistance with this? Or do you prefer to work with a tech that knows the equipment better?

No we're not a tractor site, specifically. We are a expert assistance site. We are techs in the field that actually work on equipment.

On the manual, They are hard to come by. Do you have the serial number and model info to try and find one?

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy