Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.
30244710

Pulling a Kabota mower behind 110 hp kabota tractor. PTO

Customer Question

pulling a Kabota mower behind 110 hp kabota tractor. PTO spinning , but mower quit turning. Lots of smoke in high weeds ???
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.
Customer: this is all new equipment
JA: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I'm writing for owner , I'm not at equipment. he has looked at gear box in dark and said some grease was coming out plug hole, so not dry. does it have clutches?
JA: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 4 months ago.

Hi,let's see if we can work together to get to the root of your problem! will try my best to help!

What is mower model? Can have slip clutch or may just be gearbox. Need model number off the mower to look it up/