Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.
30244710

I have a 2007 JD Windrower. The part on the steering wheel

Customer Question

I have a 2007 JD Windrower. The part on the steering wheel that locks the steering hub is missing. The local JD dealer is unable to identify what is needed to fix the problem: replacement part and how to install this missing part. P)lease advise. JA: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine? Customer: It is a JD 4995 windrower. JA: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you? Customer: The serial number is ***** 4995 x 330807

Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 4 months ago.

Hi,let's see if we can work together to get to the root of your problem! will try my best to help!

See the two parts links below, what part are we seeking?