Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.
30244710

We have replaced the points, coil, and condenser on our

Customer Question

We have replaced the points, coil, and condenser on our john deere 300,because it would start but as soon as we engaged the blades the motor would kill and we would have to wait to restart it again, we put hydraulic fluid in it and now their doesn't seem to be getting any spark to the spark plug when we try to start it,what do you think we should try next
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.
Customer: ok,thanks
JA: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no I don't think so
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Wayne replied 5 months ago.

HI I'm Wayne

I will help you with this

have you checked the safety switches ??

make sure they are not at fault,

seat ,Trans ,PTO ??