Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.
30244710

It's a Case JX 95 Tractor Fuel system, starting and

Customer Question

Hi! It's a Case JX 95 Tractor Fuel system, starting and stopping, bleed it and it goes again. DOesn't seem like a big problem. Main thing we are wondering about is if the fuel return needs to be pressurised too.
JA: Has the vehicle turned into a gas hog? And how does it start -- same as usual?
Customer: starts great \ hot or cold starts straight up not a gas hog. plenty of power
JA: Are you fixing your 9-5 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have just tightened a few hose clamps yeh haven't had a qualified mechanic on it yet
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: blew the lines back and changed the filters i think it's an Iveco engine, we jsut bought it
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 5 months ago.

Hi,let's see if we can work together to get to the root of your problem! will try my best to help!

When it quits , is it like the key was turned off? Or does it gradually die? When you bleed the fuel system, do you get air ?