Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.
30244710

Are there traction devices for a Kubota B7800 front tires?

JA: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?
Customer: B7800HSD-F Serial #66414
JA: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have tried nothing so far; I have chains for the main tires.
JA: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: That's it

Hi,let's see if we can work together to get to the root of your problem! will try my best to help!

Front tires are either 12 inch rims or 14 inch rims, and you can buy tire chains for either size. Have you tried to buy chains for front?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
No, there is very little clearance and I do not thing conventional 'chains" will work.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
34;think", not "thing".

There are all kinds of alternative grips for tires, that would work, some of the newer ones are like zip ties, with grips. It's just a manner of what kind you want and how often are you going to use them.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I need them in the Winter. Plowing with just the main tires chained gets very difficult when the front tires have no traction.

Did you look at the alternatives? Link above. I really think a regular set of chains would work,

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Thanks for the link to alternatives; I'll check them out.

I see question is still open, please rate to close.