Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.
30244710

We have a 2016 Massey Ferguson and the feet to connect to

Customer Question

We have a 2016 Massey Ferguson and the feet to connect to the blade are not going on even from right to left so we cannot get the locks to close on the quick connect We have had extreme cold lately. could this be the issue?
JA: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?
Customer: one sec I need to find the model
JA: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: It is a 1742, serial- M17420GJJ02419
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 9 months ago.

Hi,let's see if we can work together to get to the root of your problem! will try my best to help!

Are you on flat ground? Drag the blade over to good flat spot, and clean the latch points, then align the boom to the attachment, and flip the attach back, to help seat it, then see if the latch will close. Oil never hurts!

I see question is still open, did you see my response?